Sunday 23 September 2007

Got my magic back..


....it's been gone for quite a while. Started a new Art class (Printmaking, Thursday mornings, with Avril again..), have cleaned up the workshop, made a few outstanding orders and am feeling like the world is the right way up again. I am preparing for my Autumn Exhibition, which is to be called Made/Remade, with Heather Hasthorpe and some other artists, and feeling stronger than for ages. And I bought some new shoes (waterproof!) a new cycling jacket (likewise!) and had a haircut... and I'm nearly thin enough...Bring on the world, I can beat it... Image is "Journal" by Heather, from a series to be shown at the Exhibition...

November 24th to December 2nd, 11 till 5 each day
at 4, The Raveningham Centre, Beccles Road, Raveningham, Norfolk NR14 6NU ....